Roundabout Atlanta Sightseeing City Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
If you’re looking to experience the most of the city in a short amount of time, our 4-hour Roundabout City Tour has been carefully crafted to offer a fantastic insight into Atlanta. Our Atlanta City Tour condenses 3-4 days of independent exploration into a 4-hour tour. On this tour, you’ll see historical and cultural sites, high-rise towers, spectacular city skyline views, and beautiful Southern mansions, to name a few attractions. We understand that you want to experience as much as possible, and that’s why we tend to go further than any other tour company in the City of Atlanta. Rather than stick to one district, we’ll take you to Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead to expand your awareness of Atlanta’s culture and history. Our tour allows time for up to three stops, so you can explore the destinations of your choice and take some photos. We'll take you to iconic spots such as MLK Jr.’s birth home, Underground Atlanta, The Varsity, for the perfect overview of our eclectic city.
Roundabout Atlanta Sightseeing City Tour 09:30
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tour operates in all weather. Umbrella or rain poncho is recommended for for light rain. For extreme weather conditions, please call the phone number on your voucher to reconfirm tour operation.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Centralized pickup and drop off
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel is the meet-up location for all travelers. Good location that's using using Marta train riders, Uber/Lyft drop offs. The hotel has comfortable lobby seating, clean bathrooms, and Starbucks (opened 6am-1pm only) Parking is available, but isn't free! The parking garages are located about one block from the hotel. Parking rates range $10-$25
Buckhead (Pass by)
See the one of most affluent and wealthiest neighborhoods in the country called The Beverly Hills of the East. Great shopping malls, boutiques, restaurants, and more. See the Buckhead village, shops, and beautiful mansions.
Peachtree Street Northeast (Pass by)
Atlanta's first major roadway see popular landmark sites, famous churches, shops, and restaurants
Midtown Atlanta (Pass by)
Home of Atlsnta’s Cultural art venues See the Atlantic Station, Midtown Mile, Woodruff Art Center, Margaret Mitchell Home, The Varsity, Fabulous Fox Theatre, Coca Cola Headquarters, The Tight Squeeze
Atlantic Station (Pass by)
Midtown Atlanta's best kept secret
Downtown Atlanta (Pass by)
See the downtown Atlanta Peachtree Center business district along with the attractions, high-rise offices & hotels, and fortune 500 companies,
Centennial Olympic Park
See Atlanta’s popular attractions from World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, Civil Rights Museum, CNN Center, Skyview Atlanta, State Farm Arena, Mercedes Benz Stadium, College Football Hall of Fame and Downtown Atlanta’s beautiful skyline. Admission to attractions not included.
Underground Atlanta (Pass by)
Atlanta's birthplace, learn how it all got started, how she got her name, and the many hidden unknown gems.
Georgia State Capitol (Pass by)
Atlanta Government Center , Atlanta City Hall, Fulton County Courthouse, Georgia Freight Depot, Five Points
Atlanta Olympic Cauldron Tower
Pass by the Olympic Torch & Olympic Stadium, relive the 1996 olympic moments. Amazing unknown facts!
Sweet Auburn (Pass by)
-SCLC Headquarters -John Wesley Dobbs Parks -Wheat Street Baptist Church -Famous movie locations
Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site
Home to one of the greatest freedom fighters in US history, Dr. MLK Jr! Witness the internal flame, the King Ctr, Ebenezer Baptist , the behold statue, Dr King's Birth Home, historic shotgun homes and more.
Inman Park (Pass by)
See Atlanta‘s first planned Suburb filled with late 1800s Victorian style mansions.
Krog Street Market
historic 1889 building, once home to Atlanta Stove Works and Tyler Perry Studios has been preserved to an award winning food-hall filled with a variety of eateries. From award-winning barbecue to sushi, Southern fried chicken, craft beer & wine, and everything in between.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app