San Jose City Scavenger Hunt Excursion by Operation City Quest
Operation City Quest of San Jose is a great way to see the city! Use an app to submit photos of items you find around the city and challenges you complete for points. The items and challenges can be completed in any order you prefer! See your score on the app leaderboard to see how you compare. The scavenger hunt includes a remote host to help via chat along the way. Come discover San Jose.
09:00 AM, Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - San Jose, CA in English
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operation City Quest is a digital scavenger hunt played using an app on your phone. The game is played all outdoors in public spaces, and you are not required to come into contact with anyone except your own team. Makes for the perfect social distancing activity!
During the Operation City Quest scavenger hunt in San Jose, you'll use an app to find a list of objects around the city, given in the form of a riddle. You'll then explore the downtown area to search for the items in any order you'd like. Once you've found an object, you'll send a photo in the app to get points. At each stop, you'll be asked to snap a crazy photo or perform a challenge. You'll have a variety of categories of objects to find. Don't worry, you won't be alone. You'll have a remote guide that can chat with you during the game if you need help. The objective of Operation City Quest is to have fun, find all the items, and compete against others. Get going an explore San Jose today!
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing measures in place
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app