Saving Christmas Escape Room in Atlanta
Completely immerse yourself in a wholesome experience as you find yourself as Santa's last hope at bringing Christmas cheer this year. Test your problem-solving skills and quick-wits with 45 minutes on the clock.
We offer shared experiences: multiple groups can book the same adventure.
Saving Christmas 12:00
Saving Christmas 13:15
Saving Christmas 14:30
Saving Christmas 15:45
Saving Christmas 17:00
Saving Christmas 18:15
Saving Christmas 19:30
Saving Christmas 20:45
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We follow the current CDC guidelines. At this time face coverings are not required.
T’was the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for a Klaus (klaʊs) (rhymes with mouse), who is not to be confused with Mr. Claus, as in, Santa. Klaus, the elf, has been naughty, and stolen Santa’s sack, now it’s up to you and your group to get it all back. North Pole HQ has tracked the sack down, your grandmother’s house, what a coincidence, is where it was found. The disgruntled elf has stowed it within, find the sack, and help Santa by charting his flight plan. With only 45 minutes left this Christmas eve, it’s up to you to save Christmas, and in you, we believe.
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app