Seal & Dolphin Swim Tour - Departing Queenscliff
Cleaning and safety practices
- Tour of world-class beaches & waters at Port Phillip Bay
- Snorkeling at Pope's Eye & an old military structure
- Swimming with friendly seals & smiling bottlenose dolphins
- Learning about marine wildlife with your expert tour guide
- Easy cruise along historical buildings & beautiful beaches
Cruise - Snorkeler
The Maureen M is equipped with a roof top viewing platform which gives you a great perspective of the seals and dolphins as they dart around the vessel, as well as equipped with mermaid lines and an extending hammock net to relax in! Additional Activities include, roof jumps, rope rides and duck spas! (Holding on the back of the boat while the boat is moving). Tea, Coffee and light refreshments are available on board.
Please note: There is a $10 environmental levy included as part of the price of this tour. This levy helps us help our oceans and will be put towards any of the following programs and research through our partnership charity SOEL (Southern Ocean Environmental Link) visit www.soel.org.au to find out more or contribute further.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- All ages welcome!
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precaution. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- At least 10 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 25 people.
- You must be able to swim on your own.
- You do not need previous snorkeling experience.
- If you have limited mobility, please contact our office crew prior to booking your experience.
- Hot showers, and toilets are located within the harbour and are available to all customers.
What you can expect
Get in touch with nature's friendliest mammals when you snorkel among cheerful dolphins and seals on this half-day tour. Experience the marine wildlife and pristine waters of southern Port Phillip Bay, known for its world-class swimming beaches and coastal parks.
Before heading out on your dolphin adventure, get outfitted with a modern dive suit and snorkeling equipment by your helpful onboard crew. After a safety briefing and a tour around the boat, set out for your first snorkel at Pope's Eye, part of Port Phillip Heads Marine National Park. First, your expert instructors teach you some snorkeling basics in the shallows of this unique lagoon. Then begin to master your skills while gazing at colorful fish and fascinating marine creatures.
For your second snorkel, cruise toward an old shipping structure and encounter a colony of seals gracefully swimming around you as you descend into the aqua-blue water. Once you think things couldn't get any better, look around to see a pod of smiley bottlenose dolphins. Hold on to the mermaid line as they glide around your small group.
After your long snorkeling experience, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate on the boat and enjoy the sun as your boat cruises the shoreline, passing by historical buildings and deserted beaches. You may have the opportunity to throw in a fishing trawl for some fresh salmon before returning back to shore.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 6 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app