Silicon Valley Charter - Google Apple Facebook Stanford University etc 6 hrs
As this is your own private trip you can choose places to visit subject to time and admission requirements. You can spend as much and as little time at the stops you want. You can go to places other than the ones listed. You can stop for lunch etc where you want. You can ideally visit three of the places listed.
One person to six persons
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- COVID19 safety measures required in all public areas and vehicles.
Apple Park Visitor Center
See latest Apple products and services. View campus from roof top.
Google Merchandise Store
Google Merchandise Store for shopping
Google Android Lawn Statues
Google merchandise store and lawn statues.
See Stanford Visitor Center, Hoover Tower, Memorial Church and other places subject to time available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app