Skydive Great Ocean Road From Up To 15000ft
21/22 Spring Summer Rates 08:00
21/22 Spring Summer Rates 09:00
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are between 12-18 years you must have parental or legal guardian consent. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive you must notify our office immediately. We will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent to you prior to your skydive.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
- in case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
- Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions apply. All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location.
- 95kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 115kg and above = $100 and requires on site assessment
- if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
What you can expect
Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000ft above the Vic coastline.
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take the control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road
Experience the thrill of freefall for up to 60 seconds
Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over 5 minutes, taking in the breathtaking views of Victorian coastline
Experience of a lifetime!
• Skydive Great Ocean Road, 1421 Barwon Heads Rd, Barwon Heads, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3227 Australia
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app