22/23 Spring Summer Rates 11:00
22/23 Spring Summer Rates 12:00
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- If you are between 16-18 years you must have parental or legal guardian consent. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive you must notify our office immediately. We will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent to you prior to your skydive.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
- in case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
- Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions apply. All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location.
- 95kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 115kg and above = $100 and requires on site assessment
- if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000ft above the Vic coastline. After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take the control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back! Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road Experience the thrill of freefall for up to 60 seconds Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over 5 minutes, taking in the breathtaking views of Victorian coastline Experience of a lifetime!
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app