Small-Group Great Ocean Road Classic Day Tour from Melbourne
4.7/54.7 out of 5
Join your small group eco-tour for the spectacular journey along the Great Ocean Road - One of Australia’s greatest coastal drives, including the world famous 12 Apostles, rolling hills and the Loch Ard Gorge shipwreck legends.
In the afternoon discover the Shipwreck Coast, stroll along the historic beaches and see Loch Ard Gorge. Arrive at the 12 Apostles where you will marvel at these enormous limestone offshore rock formations. With small tour groups, there is plenty of time to get out and explore nature at its very best. You will enjoy the benefits of personalised and interactive with our experienced and well-trained tour guides.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Large bags, strollers, prams, baby capsules, luggage & walkers cannot be brought on board
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Australian Government & World Health Organisation (WHO) & based on their advice we have enhanced our cleaning procedures and implemented precautionary measures to ensure the highest levels of safety.
Take a short break in the famous seaside town of Torquay, your guide will provide morning tea as you take in the sights.
Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway
Memorial Arch Photo Stop - Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Look for Koalas in their natural habitat at Kennett River! You'll also find a variety of very colourful bird life here.
Break for lunch (own expense) in Apollo Bay. Our guides suggest grabbing some take-away food so you can wander down to the beautiful beach or browse the local stores.
Experience the tranquillity of the Great Otway National Park, a huge area of temperate rainforest. Be on the lookout for furry locals as you take a gentle stroll through the ferns and ancient trees.
Take in the world famous 12 Apostles . See the enormous lilmestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Loch Ard Gorge
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer provided
More you might like for your dates
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne14h4.8/5(1,649)Free cancellation available
Price is $97 per adultper adult
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app