Small Group Tour of Pikes Peak and the Garden of the Gods from Denver
Cleaning and safety practices
- Take a guided tour through the most picturesque locations in Colorado Springs. You will head south to the Garden of the Gods, we will stop for lunch at the beautiful town of Manitou Springs. After that, we will climb 14115 feet to Pikes Peak Summit. Then you will take a scenic drive back into Denver.
Hopdoddy Burger Bar 09:45AM 09:45
Union Station 09:45 AM: 09:45AM departure from the Hoppdoddy Burger Bar located outside of Union Station’s Main Entrance.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of 4 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Bring a warm jacket
- Return time is between 5:45 and 6:45PM (pending traffic).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pikes Peak Highway is open year round. However, weather conditions are always a factor. if the summit is not accessible, we will drive to the highest point possible.
- No children under the age of 5. Private tours are recommended for families with children.
- You may experience altitude sickness. Avoid alcoholic beverages for 24 hours prior to departure time.
- No refunds will be issued due to weather or road closures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks are optional if fully vaccinated.
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:45 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Gods, 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904-1247
the guests will get a chance to walk around the garden of the Gods and enjoy the beauty of the park.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Manitou Springs, 25 Ruxton Ave, Manitou Springs, CO 80829-1671
an hour lunch stop at the Historic Town of Manitou Springs
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pikes Peak - America's Mountain, 5069 Pikes Peak Highway, Cascade, CO
Take a scenic drive to the Pikes Peak summit via the Pikes Peak Highway.
Stop At: Pikes Peak - America's Mountain, 5069 Pikes Peak Highway, Cascade, CO
We will enjoy 25 minutes at the Pikes Peak Summit, we will make photo stops on the drive back down.
Duration: 25 minutes
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.8 average out of 5 rating of 110 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app