Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options
Cleaning and safety practices
- Engaging guided tour to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Reserved time access to board the ferry so you can save time
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Entry to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Roundtrip ferry tickets
Express 2 Hour Tour
2 hours Express tour.
Comprehensive 4 Hour Tour
9:30am Clear security to board ferry to Liberty Island.
10am - Arrive at Liberty Island for a tour and visit to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
12pm - Arrive at Ellis Island for tour and visit to Ellis Island Museum.
1:30pm - Typical time for ending visit but you're welcome to stay as long as you wish and then return by ferry to NYC.
Essential 30 min Tour
Live commentary in English. Get the essentials in a 30 minute tour prior to boarding the ferry.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 2.5 or 4 hours depending on the option selected. You can stay as long as you wish on the islands and return to Manhattan when ready.
- Maximum group size is approximately 20 people.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Discover the majesty of the Statue of Liberty and the history of Ellis Island on this engaging walking tour. With convenient reserve timed boarding on the ferry, enjoy quick access to the Statue of Liberty and take an informative stroll around these historic sites with your expert guide.
Meet your guide at Castle Clinton, a former fort built for the War of 1812, and board a ferry to the Statue of Liberty. As you cruise to Liberty Island, learn about Lady Liberty's history and inspiring meaning to millions of immigrants. Upon disembarking, stroll around the island and admire a remarkable view of the Big Apple's skyline.
All guests can tour the Statue of Liberty museum to learn about the construction and architecture as well as remarkable stories of the people involved in erecting this symbol of freedom and welcome. After you leave the Statue of Liberty Museum, hop on the ferry to Ellis Island.
Listen to your guide share stories of the more than 12 million immigrants who traveled through Ellis Island, which was busiest between 1892 and 1924. Walk around the historic grounds, explore the Immigration Museum, and, after the guided tour ends, feel free to grab lunch or spend some more time on Ellis Island before heading back to the city on your own.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.7 average out of 5 rating of 1281 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app