The Eynesbury Homestead: Dinner and 1.5-Hour Ghost Tour
4.4/54.4 out of 5
- Hear the ghastly ghost stories of the beautiful but cursed estate
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course meal at the historic venue
- Learn about the secret affairs, mysteries and curses of the Staughton Family
- Venture into the Grey Box Forest that hugs the estate, but only if you're brave
Sorry this activity isn't available on
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
What you can expect
Discover the grand country home of the Staughton family at the beautiful Eynesbury Homestead. Enjoy dinner on the grounds, with a comlimentary $30 dinner voucher before setting forth into the inky black night on an award-winning ghost tour.
Peel away the veneer of British grandeur, polo ponies and Pimms to discover lavish parties, obsessions with crystal gazers, murder, betrayal and what lies beneath the old bluestone men’s quarters.
Discover the haunted lake, eerie stables, abandoned meat room, servants quarters and dark and dangerous nooks, crannies and stories of this fascinating 20,000 acre heritage property only 40 minutes from Melbourne. Tours run the third Friday evening of each month.
Tours run the third Friday evening of each month.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks required
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app