The Ghosts of Williamstown: 2-Hour Walking Ghost Tour
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
What you can expect
Explore King William's Town, the original capital of Victoria, on a 2-hour walking tour accompanied by your very own ghost host.
Begin your evening at the Hobsons Bay Visitor Information Centre in historic Nelson Place, Williamstown, and meander through the hidden alleyways accompanied by your local guide as you try to feel the spirits and ghosts that make this district so notorious once upon a time.
Visit Victoria's oldest morgue, where the ghosts of children and young men still linger, and step into the opium den used in the Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries Series for a taste of 19th-century decadence. Next, make your way to the one remaining operational time ball tower in the entire world and meet the spirits who protect it.
Tours run every Friday and Saturday evening.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app