Two winerie visits in Olite, and tour of the royal castle.
Olite is known as the wine capital of Navarra for its extensive wine tradition and the large number of vineyards and wineries in the surrounding area. So much so that the Government of Navarra founded the Navarra Viticulture and Ethnology Station in 1982, dedicated to the study, experimentation and promotion of different techniques for growing vines and making wine.
The Royal Palace of the Kings of Navarra or better known as Olite Castle. It has been so important and traditional for Navarra that it was declared a national monument in 1925.
The Royal Palace was built by order of King Carlos III in the 15th century.
• confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• confortable pick up and drop off from your hotel.
• royal castle of olite visit is included
• option to visit the Navarra museum of wine
• two guided winerie visits with tasting included
• tour of Olite Castle included
• many foto stops
• lunch option available
Lunch in the winerie
Lunch in winerie included : We will enjoy a delicious lunch in the winerie.
More you might like for your dates
Wine tour of La Rioja, with two winery visits, and La Guardia.8hFree cancellation available
Price is $377 per adult
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app