West Bank Tour from Jerusalem
- Delve into the fascinating West Bank on this enlightening full-day trip from Jerusalem. Traveling with a guide, see the fabled Biblical sites of Bethlehem and the spot where Jesus is said to have been baptized on the Jordan River. Explore the vibrant town of Ramallah, and see the tomb of the Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. A visit to the crumbled ruins of one of the world's oldest cities, Jericho, plus a tasty lunch and a stop at Aida Refugee Camp all add further memorable touches to this compelling tour.
Pickup from Jerusalem New City 07:30
Your guide will wait for you in Jerusalem New City at 7:30am (exact meeting point will be provided in the voucher).
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make a note of any specific dietary requests in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- This tour itinerary may be subject to last-minute changes due to security considerations as well as religious holidays
- Please note: The Mosque of Omar is not visited on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Modest clothing: Due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 7:30 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ramallah Tourist Information Center, 5 Issa Ziadeh St, Ramallah Palestinian Territories
We explore Ramallah, the modern, vibrant, cultural capital of the West Bank, where we’ll walk through the city and visit Arafat’s Tomb, before moving on to the city of Jesus’s birth, Bethlehem.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jericho Tourist Information Center, Town Square City Center, Jericho Palestinian Territories
The tour visits Jericho, the oldest city in the world and beginning of civilization. As well as the historical sites, we will have the opportunity to view the Mount of Temptation from below, where the biblical story of the defeat of the Devil took place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Qasr al-Yahud Baptismal Site, Jordan Valley Region, Jerusalem Israel
The tour heads to Qasr-el-Yahud, the ancient baptism site of Jesus on the banks of the Jordan River.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Church of Nativity, Bethlehem
The final stop is Bethlehem, where we will visit holy sites of the city, including the Church of Nativity; walk through the Old City with its colorful market; and walk alongside the separation barrier that cuts through the city and see the colourful contributions made by famous graffiti artist, Banksy. Finally, we head back to Jerusalem with a day of memories that will not be soon forgotten.
Duration: 3 hours
4.7 average out of 5 rating of 42 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app