West Maui and Molokai 60-Minute Helicopter Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
Discover the beauty of the West Maui Mountains and travel back in time to Old Hawaii on exciting 60-minute Maui helicopter tours. Don't miss your pilot's favorite tour with expert narration included on Maui helicopter rides!
Afternoon Departure (12pm-5pm)
Helicopter tours depart between 12pm - 5pm. You MUST contact Air Maui prior to travel date to confirm your departure time.
Weight Restrictions: For each single passenger weighing 240 pounds or 2 passenger combined over 420 pounds an additional seat must be purchased.
Morning Departure (7am-12pm)
Helicopter tours depart between 7am - 12pm. You MUST contact Air Maui prior to travel date to confirm your departure time.
Weight Restrictions:: For each single passenger weighing 240 pounds or 2 passengers combined over 420 pounds an additional seat must be purchased.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. PLEASE CONTACT AIR MAUI IF BRINGING AN INFANT. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat.
- Please contact Air Maui directly 808-877-7005 for your check in and departure time at least 72 hours prior to your flight!
Enjoy Maui's diverse landscape of dormant volcanoes, rugged lava flows, lush tropical rainforests and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls, and experience a part of Molokai that can only be seen from the air on Maui helicopter tours! Maui helicopter rides take you flying in a luxury A-star helicopter, the Cadillac of all helicopters, for this 60-minute flight. Each helicopter has 6 forward-facing seats, stereo CD music and 180-degree, unobstructed views for everyone onboard. Each passenger receives a two-way headset for ongoing communication and pilot narration. See the highlights of West Maui, then look for whales (from early September until late May) as you fly above Pailolo channel between Maui's northwestern shore and Molokai's eastern coastline on Maui helicopter tours. Weather permitting, highlights include - the "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once and Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls, with over 1,100-foot drops. View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Soar above Hawaii's tallest waterfalls (including the 1,750-foot Kahiwa Falls) along Molokai's remote and isolated north shore. Fly above gigantic sea cliffs, the tallest in the world! Discover Halawa Valley with two large and beautiful waterfalls flowing down the mountains.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer provided
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app