Wine tour of La Rioja, with two winery visits, and La Guardia.
This is the perfect experience for wine lovers because you will be able to taste some exceptional wines and see the full elaboration process from the very beginning in the vines up to the final process of elaboration in the cellars, and the conservation techniques with the comfort of being driven from your hotel door..
The tour includes round transport, guided visits in two different cellars, one being a more traditional process and the other very modern.
We will also do a tour of the medieval village of LaGuardia.
Transport to La Rioja, with two wine cellar visits, and a tour of La Guardia
With lunch in the winerie
Lunch in winerie : This option would include a delicious lunch in the wine cellar.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Bodega El Fabulista
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Best Deals on Things to Do
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app