Winter Wildlife Sightseeing Tour
Live commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Tours are is subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
What you can expect
Join us on our local wildlife sightseeing tour for a 90 minute experience out on our vessel the Maureen M.
You will get the chance to meet the friendly (but wild) locals of Port Phillip Bay, watch the playful Australian Fur seals, spot pods of local Burrunan dolphins cruising the bay and be intrigued by the amazing bird life and marine life around Pope’s Eye. If you’re lucky enough you might even be greeted by the Humpback whales as they journey past this iconic and historically significant coastline (during the winter months only).
Southern Port Phillip Bay is an incredible place, some of the species we encounter on our tours are:
- Australian Fur Seals
- Burrunan Dolphins
- Short Beak Common Dolphins
- Common Bottlenose Dolphins
- Little penguins
- Humpback Whales
- Southern Right Whales
- Australasian Gannets
- Black browed Albatross
- White Faced Storm Petrel
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Hand sanitizer provided
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app