Find & compare golf resorts in Amsterdam from $50
Top Amsterdam Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Amsterdam, a cosmopolitan city known for its museums and monuments, as well as attractions like Dam Square and Royal Palace. Take your pick from Travelocity's 80 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Amsterdam and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Amsterdam with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Artis, Vondelpark, and Museum Square.
- Other things to see include Madame Tussauds, Amsterdam Museum, and Anne Frank House.
- Need a pet store? Try ViaDierenwinkel.nl, 4LazyLegs, or Dierspecialist Retail B.V..
- For vet care, De Beste Sterilisatie, Paardenpraktijk Stal Wennekers, and Dierenwerkplaats.nl are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Amsterdam
- A&o Amsterdam Zuidoost
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hostel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Courtyard Amsterdam Arena Atlas
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- W Amsterdam
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Amsterdam
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Amsterdam.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 52°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 59°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.