Book a hotel near Antelope Canyon, Page
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Antelope Canyon
Antelope Canyon Hotel & Travel Guide
Get your nature fix when you visit Antelope Canyon, one of the region's most visited natural attractions.
It's located in Page, which is approximately 240 miles (386 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Phoenix.
We won't say you will be overwhelmed with choice when it comes to booking a place to stay in the vicinity of Antelope Canyon, but you do have 8 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. The Clarion Inn and Best Western Plus At Lake Powell should offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
Get some shut-eye at one of the budget-friendly solutions that are in the surrounding area. You could check out the Travelodge Page AZ and the Quality Inn at Lake Powell.
Other Things to Do Near Antelope CanyonWhether you'd like to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Antelope Canyon:
- Get out your favorite walking shoes and head out on Upper Antelope Canyon. This lovely trail is a good way to experience the natural splendor of this region.
- Wonder at the changing face of our earth when you stop by Lower Antelope Canyon, where the striking rocky inclines lie exposed beneath the sun.
- Outdoor adventures await at Rainbow Bridge National Monument. Bring a lunch, and spend an afternoon taking in the natural landscape.
- Go for a walk and enjoy the unspoiled reserve at Navajo Village.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Powell Museum will help you become more understanding of the land and its people during your stay.