Looking for a room close by to Antiquarium di Himera?
Wouldn't it be nice to pack your bags and head to Cefalu Coast so that you can get started now?
You'll be happy to know that there are 2 accommodations nearby. The Himera Polis Hotel and Terre di Himera are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Antiquarium di Himera.
Lay your head down at one of the budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Fiesta Sicilia Resort and the Masseria del Piano are worth a shot.
There is no need to feel guilty about spoiling yourself at the Acacia Resort, an upscale establishment located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don’t have to be a Master Chef to like the fare at Lido Kafar (Termini Imerese). What's more, you can find it a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Antiquarium di Himera
If you can squeeze it in, be sure to check out what else is available in the area:
- Church St. Nicholas of Bari is a tranquil house of worship. You can admire it from the street or see if you can arrange to spend time inside.
- Delight in the extensive range of art at Civic Museum. This notable art museum is a lovely venue to pass a few hours.
- Make your way to Church and Convent of Saint Mary of Jesus and become acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this area.
- Have some high speed fun at Kartodromo Lascari. Race around the bends, and be first through the checkered flag!
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Targa Florio Museum may still be worth an afternoon visit if you love to learn.