Book a hotel near Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe Hotel & Travel Guide
Be one of the many travelers who come from all parts of the world to explore Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, one of the most iconic sights in the country.
It's just one of the countless things that draws explorers to Mexico City, the country's action-packed capital city.
Of all the ingredients needed for a memorable getaway, the importance of a suitable hotel should not be overlooked. With 5 accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, you'll be able to find one that suits all your needs. The Hotel Cartagena, the Motel Cartagena and the Hotel Brasilia are a few that are popular, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Everyone loves a good bargain, and thankfully you don't have to go very far to find one. There is a handful of low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. Some such places are the City Express EBC Reforma and the Hotel del Angel.
You're bound to be overwhelmed by the superior services and amenities at the handful of high-end establishments that are in the surrounding area. You may wish to consider The St. Regis Mexico City and Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico City.
Delikrepas is an excellent location for a hot beverage as well as a mouth-watering snack. Thankfully, it's just a few minutes' walk from Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. If your stomach is grumbling, browse the menu at RESTAURANT ZENÓN Mysteries, a quality eatery that's close by. Discover a new side of the local area and sip on some wine at Mesón del Peregrino, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Basilica of Our Lady of GuadalupeWhether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe:
- When boredom hits, Funny Land is the go-to place if you're searching for a way to amuse rambunctious teenagers.
- If you're eager to learn something new, Museo del Juguete Antiguo México may be worth checking out.
- Calle Moneda is one of the most frequented roads in the area, stroll along it to see some of the attractions here.
- Appreciate the extensive display of artistic creations at Museo Soumaya Plaza Carso. This well-known art museum is a good space to spend an afternoon.
- Go to see the works of art that are currently on display at Galeria López Quiroga.