Cheap Hotels In Mexico City
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Mexico City hotels
Top cheap Mexico City hotel deals
- Hotel CastropolAv. Pino Suarez, 58, Col. Centro, Del. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $28 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Hotel SevillaSerapio Rendon 124, Col. San Rafael, Z.C., Mexico City, CDMXGet Rates2.8/5 (5 reviews)
- Capital O Frida CostazulFray Servando Teresa de Mier # 121, Col. Centro, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $18 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 152.7/5 (6 reviews)
- Hotel Templo MayorCalle del Carmen No. 26, Esq. San Ildefonso, Mexico City, CDMXGet Rates3.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Hotel IsabelIsabel La Catolica N° 63, Centro Historico, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $29 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203/5 (2 reviews)
- Hotel PrincipalBolivar 29, Col. Centro, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $30 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
Top luxury Mexico City hotel deals
- Hyatt Regency Mexico CityCampos Eliseos No. 204 Polanco, Chapultepec, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $143 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (7 reviews)
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico CityPaseo de la Reforma 500, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $180 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 65/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Live Aqua Urban Resort MéxicoAv. Paseo de los Tamarindos No. 98, Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $165 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Marquis Reforma Hotel SpaPaseo De La Reforma 465 Col Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $116 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.5/5Wonderful! (8 reviews)
- Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mexico CityAv. Presidente Masaryk 390, Col. Polanco Chapultepec, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $252 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 245/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- The St. Regis Mexico CityPaseo De La Reforma 439, Colonia Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, CDMX
The price is $221 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 235/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Mexico City?
Hotels in Mexico City start at $18 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Our Guide To Discount Hotels In Mexico City
Lively marketplaces streaming with colorful fabrics, stunning Aztec- and Spanish-influenced architecture, and pulsating nightlife where you can dance until dawn—discover all of this and more in Mexico City. This sprawling metropolis is big and bold, and offers the experiences to match. Fortunately, hotels in Mexico City are the perfect base for the intrepid explorer.
Bienvenidos a Mexico City
Book one of the hotels near the Bazar del Sabado for a taste of authentic Mexico City. This open-air market takes place every Saturday at Plaza San Jacinto. Buy a hand-painted ceramic vase, that perfect artisan necklace, or an original watercolor by a local artist. Drop your goods back at the hotel, then make your way to the Frida Kahlo Museum, housed in the legendary painter’s former residence. Or spend the afternoon at the historic Plaza de la Constitucion, and at sunset, grab a photo op as Mexican soldiers march out to take down the large flag that flies in the center. For the ultimate in relaxation, reserve one of the hotels with a pool in Mexico City and savor a glass of wine at a rooftop oasis before dinner—or just book a secluded resort to really get away from it all.
Edibles abound in this foodie’s paradise. Mexico City hotels in Centro or La Condesa are near the best street food. Search for the unusual pambazo, made of hard, white bread soaked in chili sauce, or tlacoyos topped with sliced cactus, cheese, or salsa. For dessert, listen for the sound of the camote vendors, who serve up hot sweet potatoes drizzled with condensed milk and cream. Wash it all down with a watermelon or lime agua fresca. Heading east, the up-and-coming La Roma neighborhood serves up homemade bread and hip Mexican fusion restaurants. Feeling fancy? For exclusive dining and nightlife, the upscale Lomas area is your wonderland.
Find the Latin American flavor that suits your style in the city that’s always caliente. Book cheap accommodations with Travelocity today and vamonos! The best hotels in Mexico City await your arrival.