Book a hotel near Bentota Beach, Western Province
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bentota Beach
Bentota Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Bentota Beach and looking for a nearby hotel room?
You'll find it in Bentota, which is about 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the nation's capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
Selecting a quality accommodation is a crucial component of any successful vacation. If you think it'd be best to set up camp near Bentota Beach, you can find up to 40 options to choose from. You may consider the Vivanta By Taj and the Eden Resort & Spa, conveniently located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the AVANI Bentota Resort & Spa, is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Spend a couple of nights or longer at the Villa Thotiya if you’re looking for a low-priced solution but would rather not travel too far. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There'll be no need to stress about a thing, except having a memorable experience if you spend a night at one of the high-end hotels that are close by. The Bentota Beach by Cinnamon is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, or The Surf Hotel is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and they are both equally decent choices.
Sit back, sit back and make some new friends at La Cafe Bentota, which is just a stone's throw away. Also close by is Frangipani, a great establishment that offers up a selection of hearty dishes. Of course, there's no better way to cap off a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink or two. The Loft, also a brief walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Bentota BeachAfter your time is done at Bentota Beach, there are a number of other experiences available in the wider region:
- Head over to enjoy the remarkably peaceful and spiritual atmosphere that surrounds Kande Vihare Temple.
- Walk among the colorful flower beds and enchanting botanical displays at the well-known local privately owned garden, Brief Garden, Bevis Bawa.
- Are you after a nice spot to take it easy? Try Beruwela Harbour, a wonderful bay.
- A guided tour of Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, an animal sanctuary, is a must for each and every adventurous visitor.
- A visit to Sea Turtle Conservation & Research Center, an animal sanctuary, is worthwhile for every adventurous visitor.
When you've done enough exploring, hop on the metro at Bentota, only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Bentota Beach.