Where to stay in Biloxi: Best areas for travelers
- Ocean Springs: There's nothing quite as relaxing as a vacation by the sea. This neighborhood features Front Beach, so it's a great place to stay if you're eager to be close to the water. The 2-bedroom Harbor Landing Condo On the Marina, the Studio 6 Ocean Springs and the Rustic Retreat With Private Beach will help make your trip here a memorable one.
- East Biloxi: While there are plenty of sights to explore here, Hurricane Katrina Memorial and Redding House offer you a chance to take a step into the past. Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Biloxi, The Hotel Legends or the Hard Rock Hotel Casino Biloxi and you'll be within close reach of these top attractions.
- Gulf Hills: If you're looking for fun, you'll find it at Gulf Hills Golf Club and Royal Gulf Hills Golf Course — two family-friendly sights in this neighborhood. Treat everyone to a pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ocean Springs, the Days Inn by Wyndham Ocean Springs or the Magnuson Hotel Ocean Springs.
- St. Martin: A comfortable hotel is one of the most important ingredients for a memorable getaway. Many visitors to this end of town like staying in the Comfort Suites Biloxi - Ocean Springs and the Hampton Inn Biloxi Ocean Springs. Why not extend your trip a few days and make the most of what this area has to offer?
- D'Iberville: Every place has its own distinct character and this neighborhood is without exception. With plenty of hotel options to select from and attractions like Northgate Shopping Center in the area, you'll soon see why so many wanderers like to base themselves here. Do yourself a favor and spend your evenings at the Comfort Inn & Suites Biloxi-D'Iberville, the Regency Inn & Suites Biloxi or the Home2 Suites by Hilton Biloxi North/D'Iberville.
Biloxi flight + hotel packages
2021 Biloxi vacations
Top Biloxi hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Biloxi
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Biloxi?
How long should my Biloxi vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Biloxi?
Why should I purchase my Biloxi vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Biloxi car rental if I book it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Biloxi?
Which airport is best for Biloxi?
What is there to do in Biloxi?
Where should I stay when visiting Biloxi?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.