Where to stay in Bolivia: Best areas for travelers
- La Paz: Nothing beats staying right in the center of all the action, especially when you've got unique attractions like Tiwanaku to check out. After a long day of sightseeing, climb into bed at the Hotel Europa La Paz, the Hotel Boutique El Consulado or the Casa Prado.
- Santa Cruz: If you're planning a visit to this interesting destination, you'll find there's loads to do here. Roam around exciting attractions like Plaza 24 de Septiembre, Cine Center and Guembe Biocenter. When you're done exploring the sights, unwind at the Senses Boutique Hotel, the Hotel Misional or the Gran Hotel Santa Cruz. Stay for a couple of nights so you have enough time to also see Lomas de Arena Regional Park, Santa Cruz Zoo and San Lorenzo Cathedral.
- Cochabamba: When you're tired of the sight of streets and concrete, check out this destination's popular nature attractions. Recharge your batteries at Corani Lake, Laguna Angostura or Tunari National Park. For a relaxing night's sleep, we recommend the Hotel Tamesis, the Capitol or the Monserrat.
- Uyuni: This place has loads of exciting attractions to discover, like Archaeology and Anthropology Museum of the Southern Andes, Plaza Arce and Clock Tower. When you're done, relax at the Hotel Nichkito, the Hotel Aguilar or the Hotel JUMARI.
- Sucre: This destination is bursting with dynamic arts and culture. Delve into some of the best of it at Museum of Indigenous Art, 3 de Febrero Theater and Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho. Let your creativity and ideas really flourish by visiting Museum of Religious Art, Museo de Arte Alfredo Gutierrez Valenzuela and Museo de Arte Indígena too. When planning your trip why not choose a top-rated stay like the Hotel Independencia, the Hotel Monasterio or the Capital Plaza Hotel to really enjoy your stay?
Search vacation packages deals in Bolivia's top destinations
Top Bolivia hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Bolivia
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Bolivia?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Bolivia?
Why should I book my Bolivia vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Bolivia car rental if I book it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Bolivia?
What is there to do in Bolivia?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.