Where to stay in Chile: Best areas for travelers
- Santiago: This is the place many people visiting Chile make their way to first. Shopping, dining and great attractions are the tip of the iceberg in this happening place. Palacio de la Moneda, San Cristobal Hill and National Stadium all deserve a place on your itinerary. Top hotels include the Posada del Salvador, the Hotel Presidente Santiago and the Tagle Hotel Boutique.
- Vina del Mar: If you're only staying in town for a short time, you can't miss Casa Mirador de Lukas. It's one of the many reasons so many travelers add this place to their itinerary. There are plenty of quality places to base yourself here too, including the Hotel Oceanic, the Nice amd Cosy Apartament in Jardin del Mar, Reñaca and the Hotel H9.
- Villarrica: There's a reason lovers of nature come here. With Lake Villarrica, Villarrica National Park and Lake Caburga to wander around at your leisure, it's the perfect blend of nature and urban life. If you want to see more sights, make tracks to Los Pozones Hot Springs, Lake Caburgua and Dos Rios Nature Park as well. After a long day out, kick back and relax someplace comfy like the Hotel Sueños del Volcan, the Hotel Terraza Suite or the Hotel El Ciervo.
- Puerto Montt: If you only have time to tick one attraction off here, Alerce Andino National Park should be your top priority. After a busy day of sightseeing, you'll want to unwind in a comfy room. Some popular hotel options include the Hotel El candil, the Holiday Inn Express Puerto Montt or the Hotel Don Luis Puerto Montt.
- Antofagasta: With so much to explore in this happening destination, you'll want to plan your vaction so you can see it all. The first step is to find a place to sleep, and we recommend top hotels like the Suite de Hotel con Ubicación Central-hotel Suite With Central Location, the Hotel Barrio 14 or the Acogedora Habitación de Hotel, Desayuno Gratis -cozy Hotel Room, Free Breakfast. Then you'll have a comfy base from which to discover this destination's finest attractions, such as Cerro Paranal Observatory, Hand of the Desert and Antofagasta Municipal Theater. Other popular sights include Tropic of Capricorn Monument, Antofagasta Fish Market and Antofagasta Cathedral.
Search vacation packages deals in Chile's top destinations
Chile flight + hotel packages
2021 Chile vacations
Top Chile hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Chile
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Chile?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Chile?
Why should I purchase my Chile vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Chile car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Chile?
What is there to do in Chile?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.