Book a hotel near Bushkill Falls, Bushkill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bushkill Falls
Bushkill Falls Hotel & Travel Guide
Bushkill Falls is the perfect getaway for travelers craving some time with Mother Nature.
It's in Bushkill, roughly 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
If you're after a nice hotel that's in the vicinity of Bushkill Falls, the Bushkill Inn and Conference Center, is the best option. It's situated just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Every worldly wanderer likes a good bargain, and you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small selection of low-cost hotels within easy driving distance. A couple of popular places are the Value Inn and the Timothy Lake South RV - Campground.
If the sightseeing has left you a bit hungry, go to Cousin's Pizza & Deli (5303 Bushkill Falls Road, Bushkill). It's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bushkill FallsAfter visiting Bushkill Falls, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- The performances, artistic exhibits and other events showcased at Mt. Laurel Pocono Mountains Performing Arts Center are adored by the local creators and spectators.
- Discover the lives and practices of people from differing cultures at Pocono Indian Museum.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, visit Great Bear Golf Club.
- Buy some unique and even handmade gifts for your friends back home and relax for a short while with a delicious snack at Pocono Bazaar MarketPlace.
- Learn about local ecological habitats with a trip to Pocono Environmental Education Center.