Book a hotel near Calangute Beach, Calangute
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Calangute Beach
Calangute Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you get to Calangute Beach, you'll learn why so many people have it in their travel itinerary.
You'll be glad that you made the trip to its home in Calangute, approximately 930 miles (1,497 kilometer) outside of New Delhi, the nation's capital.
With as many as 60 accommodation options within easy walking distance of Calangute Beach, even the pickiest of tourists are sure to find something up to their standards. Several choices are the Fahrenheit Hotel, The Park Calangute Goa and Citrus Goa.
If you're the frugal type, have a look at the wide array of bargain hotels that can be found in the area. Ever considered giving the Sun Park Resort a try? It's 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Another alternative is the Bardays Inn, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you want to enjoy a bit of luxury, you'll find an impressive variety of top-end hotels close by. The Novotel Goa Shrem tops the list of places, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Otherwise, confirm a room at the Hard Rock Hotel Goa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Once you've taken a good look at Calangute Beach, take a five-minute walk to Café Иikobar and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. You will find more substantial dining possibilities also nearby at Paulo Candido. Why not end a wonderful day with a toast? Make your way to TYPSY, just around the corner, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Calangute BeachYou'll be able to explore a whole range of other attractions after your trip to Calangute Beach:
- If you are in the mood for a bit of shopping, Calangute Market is the place for you.
- Whether you're a high roller or just looking for a bit of fun, Casino Palms is a great place to try your hand.
- Take out a bit of time to go and look at St. Anthony's Chapel. Remember to inquire for information on visiting if you would like to venture inside.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, as well as education, at Kerkar Art Complex, which collects, protects and presents art to help contribute to the local culture.
- It's worth going to see St. Alex Church, a tranquil place of prayer and a local tourist attraction.