Don't waste time hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. Camp Jori awaits.
You'll discover it in Wakefield, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
After spending some time at Camp Jori, end an enjoyable day at a comfortable hotel. You'll find 3 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Lighthouse Inn of Galilee and Phil & Anns Sunset Motel are two places you might want to consider.
For decent accommodation at an economical price, head over to the Windswept Inn, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Camp Jori
You can take full advantage of your time by checking out the area's other attractions once you're done with Camp Jori:
- The corridors of Samuel E. Perry Grist Mill hold some fascinating historic stories. Find out more about this historic structure by arranging a tour.
- Carpenter's Grist Mill is a location that you can spend some time at to get an understanding of its past.
- Have fun behind the scenes when you visit Proclamation Ale Company.
- Take a look at the calendar of events at Courthouse Center Stage. This dedicated concert venue is likely to have a show that you'll want to see.
- Delve into a whole new world when you buy a ticket to one of the plays at Theatre by the Sea.