You'll always remember exploring Cave of the Winds, one of the more popular landmarks in this region.
It's just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of Colorado Springs.
For stress-free access to Cave of the Winds, take a room at one of the 8 accommodations that are a short commute away. The Cliff House at Pikes Peak, the Days Inn Manitou Springs and the Pikes Peak Inn are a few that are recommended, and they are just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your vacations last longer by reserving a room at one of the low cost hotels that are conveniently located nearby. Travelers can find their way to the Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Eagle Motel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You’ll be dazzled by the splendid accommodation and services at the few first-rate hotels just a short drive away. Great choices are The Broadmoor and Garden of the Gods Club and Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Cave of the Winds
You've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine Cave of the Winds won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- From well-known commanders to eventful incidents, Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings holds exhibitions that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Free up an afternoon and get ready for some action at Arcade Amusements.
- Explore Miramont Castle. This well-known historic castle is sure to impress you and your family.
- Are you keen to spend some cash? The famous Ruxton's Trading Post is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' shopping itineraries.
- Check out the informational exhibits housed at Manitou Springs Heritage Center.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Cave of the Winds? Check out our Cave of the Winds travel guide!