Book a Hotel Near Central Square, Santa Rosa Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Central Square
Central Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Central Square is waiting.
It's located in Santa Rosa Beach, which is approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you're going to travel as far as Central Square, you may want to get a room that's close by. You'll find at least 5 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The WaterColor Vacation Rentals and the WaterColor Inn & Resort are two well-liked choices, found 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Look into confirming a room at the Palmeria by Royal Beach Rentals, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the sole economical solution in the area.
Cafe ambience and culture varies so much across the globe. Order your favorite hot beverage from Amavida Coffee and Tea - Seaside, an easy stroll from Central Square, and enjoy the little differences! Also close by is Barefoot Barbeque, where you'll find a more extensive menu. Visitors who are in need of a nightcap should pull up a stool at Taco Bar Seaside, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Central SquareAfter you're finished with Central Square, there are a range of other journeys to take in the region:
- If you're an art lover, drop by Fusion Art Glass Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Make time to enjoy a play and give yourself over to a more imaginative world at Seaside Repertory Theatre.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Sundog Books is a fun way to do some shopping.
- Admire the works of art that await at Newbill Collection by the Sea.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, stop by Grayton Beach State Park, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.