FAQs about Brussels Flights
Which airlines fly to Brussels?
All ready to wander the world? Hoping to kick off your amazing adventure in Brussels? Just a few of the 21 carriers that fly here are:
What airport is best to fly into Brussels?
- Brussels Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
Booking your airfare to Brussels is easy, as it has just one airport. You'll find Brussels Airport (BRU-Brussels - National) approximately 7 miles (11 kilometers) from the city center. Where to stay in Brussels
Can't wait to begin collecting memories in Brussels? Get the ball rolling by choosing one of the 561 fine accommodations on offer here. You'll be wandering the sights of Belgium's exciting capital before long!
If you're the sort of traveler who dreams of soft, silky sheets, look up the Novotel Brussels off Grand'Place or the NH Brussels Carrefour de l'Europe. If you're the sort of traveler who prefers to spend all their time out and about, a lavish suite may not be to your taste. Some fantastic budget options to consider are the Hotel Résidence Le Quinze and the Hotel The Moon. Places to visit in Brussels
So much to see and so little time. If you want to discover what the city has to offer, add the Atomium and NATO Headquarters to your vacation itinerary. If you get the chance, try to swing by the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and the Horta Museum as well.
Find some time to admire the historic magnificence of La Grand Place, an important piece of the area's history. Seeking some more ideas? Every piece you see at a museum has an intriguing past. At Belgian Comic Strip Center, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a closer look and find out their stories. But that's not all there is. It doesn't matter if you're a fictional character, a local celebrity or a sporting giant, you know you've made it if you have a statue in your honor! Visit Manneken Pis Statue to see it up close. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Brussels
Your journey to Brussels begins the minute you've satisfied the security checks. Here are a few tips and pointers to make sure you pass through quickly:
- Ensure your boarding pass and travel ID are easily accessible. You'll be required to present them straightaway.
- It's helpful to know that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you're wearing one, you may be asked to step back and take it off before continuing.
- Ensure your laptop and electronic devices are within easy reach. These items need to be sent through the X-ray machine separately.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all creams, gels and liquids in a separate bin for scanning. Make sure they're all stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Airport security staff will likely ask you to remove your shoes for the body scanner. Choose a pair that you can slip off easily. There's nothing worse than having to do your laces up over and over again.
- Put any multi-tools or other dangerous items in your checked luggage. Security won't allow these on the plane.