FAQs about Morgantown Flights
Which airlines fly to Morgantown?
Getting ready to make some wonderful new memories in Morgantown? Japan Transocean Air is one of the top airlines that fly to this destination. What airport is best to fly into Morgantown?
There's no prospect of a mix-up with airports in Morgantown, as there's just one operating in the city. Morgantown, WV Airport (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is around 2 miles (3 kilometers) from the hustle and bustle downtown. Where to stay in Morgantown
Studied up on Morgantown, sorted your vacation outfits but haven't yet booked somewhere to stay? Travelocity can help you take care of that. Select from 26 centrally located properties and start packing those bags!
Searching for somewhere to stay in Morgantown? The Scholar Hotel- Morgantown are our top accommodations in this area. Places to visit in Morgantown
Discover some fascinating stories from years gone by while you meander through Beverly Hills Memorial Gardens. Like some more options? Earl L. Core Arboretum is somewhere that nature lovers can relax, while taking in the trees and bushes on display. And there's more. You're sure to love spending a morning or afternoon at a well-known local landmark, Morgantown Farmers Market. Have fun as you browse the charming stalls displaying locally made goods. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Morgantown
If you like the thought of spending more time at the airport cafes and less time navigating your way through security on your way to Morgantown, follow these handy tips:
- Airport security will ask to see your boarding pass and passport as part of their checks. Keep them in a convenient place, so they're ready for inspection.
- Remove your shoes and belt before arriving at the security checkpoint. Items such as these are not allowed to pass through the body scanner.
- Ensure your electronic devices and laptop are within easy reach. These items need to be put through the X-ray machine separately.
- Flying with your favorite cologne or perfume? As long as it's not bigger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it in your carry-on luggage.
- The airport security will likely ask you to take off your shoes prior to entering the body scanner. Choose a pair that you can slip off easily. There's nothing worse than having to do your laces up again and again.
- Some destinations have strict quarantine laws. Think about where you're going to and whether or not you can fly with fruit and meats.