FAQs about St. Moritz Flights
What airport is best to fly into St. Moritz?
Booking your airfare to St. Moritz is effortless, as it's serviced by just one airport. You'll find Lugano Airport (LUG-Agno) about 56 miles (90 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in St. Moritz
Like the fancier things in life? Then spend your getaway in serious style at the Crystal Hotel. On a budget? Not to worry, you won't be left in the cold. The Hostel Casa Franco will keep both you and your bank balance happy. Places to visit in St. Moritz
Push yourself to the limit with a walk up Muottas Muragl. Like some more options? The peaceful shores of Lake St. Moritz are a wonderful location to breathe in the clean air and enjoy the beauty of nature. And that's not all there is. Tackle the peaks at Corviglia Ski Resort to get your blood pumping. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to St. Moritz
If you like the thought of spending more time at the airport restaurants and less time moving through security on your way to St. Moritz, just follow these handy tips:
- Airport security staff will expect to see your travel ID and boarding pass at the checkpoint. Have them in a convenient place, so they're all ready for inspection.
- You'll have to stop the music for a few minutes. Earphones need to be taken off and placed in a tray for X-raying. The same applies to items such as coins and keys.
- All laptops must be taken out of their cases and placed in a tray before being X-rayed.
- When it comes to flying with liquids and gels, every passenger is allowed a quart-sized clear resealable bag to transport containers no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Undo your shoelaces before approaching the body scanner. Depending on what type of shoes you're wearing, security may ask you to take them off.
- Some destinations have strict biosecurity laws. Consider where you're going to and whether or not you can travel with fruit and meats.