Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cheektowaga, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and gardens, as well as attractions like Holiday Twin Rinks and Walden Galleria Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cheektowaga and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cheektowaga with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Stiglmeier Park and Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve and Environmental Education Center.
- Other things to see include Diamond Hawk Golf Course, Buffalo Museum of Science, and Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Tuesday Morning, or Steve's Wonderful World of Pets.
- For vet care, City Creatures Animal Hospital, Animal Pain Management Center, and Kenmore Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cheektowaga
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Buffalo Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Buffalo Galleria Mall
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Buffalo - International Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cheektowaga
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Cheektowaga.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.