Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Rochester, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and entertainment, as well as attractions like Genesee River's High Falls and Rochester Riverside Convention Center. Choose from Travelocity's 39 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rochester and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rochester with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Manhattan Square Park and Ice Rink, Susan B. Anthony Square, and Jones Square Park.
- Other things to see include Blue Cross Arena, Geva Theatre Center, and Strong.
- Need a pet store? Try CountryMax - Henrietta, Pet Supplies Plus, or Park Ave. Pets.
- For vet care, Bayview Animal Hospital, Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Service, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rochester
- Red Roof Inn Rochester - Henrietta
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Canandaigua
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, NY
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rochester
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Rochester.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.