A trip to Cub Run Cave is a fantastic way to use up some of your vacation time.
If you're interested in visiting, pack your bags and head to Kentucky.
Make sure you research accommodation before you set out, since there aren't any hotels in the vicinity. The Louisville Marriott East is 70 miles (113 kilometers) away, the Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Airport 65 miles (105 kilometers) and the Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair & Expo Center 60 miles (97 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Cub Run Cave
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Cub Run Cave is just the start. After you're done, experience what the rest of the area has available:
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Shady Hollow Golf Course.
- It's easy to see why the shores of beautiful Nolin Lake State Park are a good place to relax.
- Ensure you leave some time to see Echo River, a renowned body of rushing water that should certainly be on every visitor's to do list.
- Tall Man's Misery is a place of natural beauty that is a popular visiting spot.
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Hart County Museum will surely make you feel more understanding of the land and its citizens during your stay.