Book a hotel near Fort Campbell, Hopkinsville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Campbell
Fort Campbell Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Fort Campbell is certain to be an interesting experience.
To visit, head over to Nashville, the lively state capital.
We won't say you're spoiled for choice as far as searching out hotels in the vicinity of Fort Campbell, but you'll still have 6 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. You can compare the Holiday Inn Express Fort Campbell-Oak Grove and Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the bargain accommodations that are nearby. The Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell and the Quality Inn Fort Campbell are highly recommended.
Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Sam's Greek Cafe (16504 Fort Campbell Boulevard, Oak Grove) is a pleasant place to enjoy an uplifting cup of coffee and some sweet treats. If you're particularly hungry, you can walk 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to Fly Chicken Fly (16370 Fort Campbell Boulevard, Oak Grove).
Other Things to Do Near Fort CampbellFollowing your visit to Fort Campbell, prepare for the other terrific attractions available in the wider region:
- There is no better place to truly unwind than War Memorial Park. Enjoy a book, kick a ball around with the kids or have a picnic in this urban sanctuary.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, book a tee time at Links at Novadell.
- Skyline Lanes is a wonderful venue that is full of activities.
- If you adore the ambience of historic colleges and universities, a prearranged tour of Austin Peay State University will excite your passion.
- Enjoy a selection of local artistic events regularly hosted by Swirlz Art Studio and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.