Book a hotel near Denny Sanford Premier Center, Sioux Falls
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Denny Sanford Premier Center
Denny Sanford Premier Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to experience something new when you visit Denny Sanford Premier Center.
It's just one of the many things that makes the city of Sioux Falls so renowned.
The 14 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Denny Sanford Premier Center are terrific for travelers who are pressed for time. The Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Centre, the Ramada Sioux Falls Airport Hotel and Suites and the Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center are three that are recommended, and just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're considering low-cost solutions, you'll find a few available here. For example, you'll find the Sleep Inn Airport 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, while the Super 8 Sioux Falls, SD is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're feeling frazzled from all the sightseeing, allow yourself a well-deserved coffee break at Weight Watchers, just a brief walk away. If it's a slightly bigger meal that you're after, try Rosie's Cafe, a nearby venue that's popular with locals and wanderers alike. When the sun goes down, you might like to walk down the road to Buffalo Wild Wings for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Denny Sanford Premier CenterWhether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or explore the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Denny Sanford Premier Center:
- If you're in need of a little excitement, see what's on the schedule at Sioux Falls Convention Center.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a tee time at Elmwood Golf Course.
- Veterans' Memorial Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It is a great place to have a picnic and relax outdoors.
- Thunder Road Family Fun Park is a fun-filled venue that is overflowing with indoor games.
- St. Joseph Cathedral is a sacred house of worship worth checking out if you're in the area. Exploring the inside, however, might require prior bookings.