Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dodge City, a family-friendly city known for its museums and casinos, as well as attractions like Wright Park and Wright Park Zoo. Take your pick from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dodge City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dodge City with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Boot Hill Museum, Mueller-Schmidt Home of Stone, and Finney County Historical Museum.
- Other things to see include Long Branch Lagoon, El Capitan, and Dodge City Raceway.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet shop, Exotic Pets of Dodge City, or Paws & Claws Pet Shop & Pet Salon.
- For vet care, Dodge City Veterinary Clinic, Northside Veterinary Clinic, and Animal Health International Inc are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dodge City
- Comfort Inn Garden City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Plus Country Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Garden City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dodge City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Dodge City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.