Find some tranquility with Mother Nature at Dowa Yalanne Mesa.
You can visit it in Zuni, which is 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Santa Fe.
You won't be able to locate a hotel in the immediate vicinity, but if you're willing to go a bit farther out, you won't have a problem finding some options. You can select from 7 places to stay by venturing to Gallup, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away. Visitors recommend the Comfort Inn Gallup, Quality Inn And Suites Gallup and Days Inn Gallup.
Other Things to Do Near Dowa Yalanne Mesa
After your time is done at Dowa Yalanne Mesa, there are plenty of other experiences available in the wider region:
- If you are keen to learn about the local area, go to Zuni Visitor Center and grab a few leaflets.
- Make a bit of time to go and see Old Zuni Mission. Remember to inquire for information on visiting if you would like to venture inside.
- Savvy shoppers may want to head straight for All Tribes Trading Post, an important store which people visit for.
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family outing with a visit to A:shiwi A:wan Museum and Heritage Center.
- An important historical site, Spanish Church is a place worth visiting to get a feel for the past.