Book a hotel near Empire Polo Club, Palm Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Empire Polo Club
Empire Polo Club Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Empire Polo Club is an excellent way to make the most of your travel time.
It's in Palm Springs, a lively city which boasts a broad range of must-see attractions.
Wondering where you can stay? You will find 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a perfect night's sleep. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Empire Polo Club, the Indian Palms Vacation Club and Indian Palms Country Club and Resort are certain to meet your expectations.
If you don't like having to choose between going out for dinner and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, then free up some of your daily allowance by reserving a room at one of the area's more reasonably priced hotels. You'll find the Days Inn Indio and the Best Western Date Tree Hotel a reasonable drive away.
There is no reason to feel bashful about indulging yourself at the La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, a lavish establishment just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
A favorite place for hungry wanderers, Tack Room Tavern (81800 51st Avenue, Indio) is sure to satisfy your cravings. You'll find it just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Empire Polo Club.
Other Things to Do Near Empire Polo ClubHere are some more of the area's other favorite diversions:
- Learn the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Plantation Golf Club.
- Indian Palms Country Club is a good place to play a game or two and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Rancho Las Flores Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is a great spot to kick a ball around and breathe in the fresh air.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so arrange a trip to Riverside County Fairgrounds for a fun day out.
- Whether you're a big spender or just looking for a bit of fun, Augustine Casino is a fantastic place to try your luck.