Book a Hotel Near Orange County Fairgrounds, Costa Mesa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Orange County Fairgrounds
Orange County Fairgrounds Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your trip to Orange County Fairgrounds.
It's located in Costa Mesa.
Only staying for a short amount of time? Book your room at one of the 16 hotels that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Orange County Fairgrounds. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa. Two others are the Residence Inn by Marriott Costa Mesa Newport Beach, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The standard of budget hotels has risen immensely over the years. If you choose to stay at one nearby, you're sure to be pleased with the experience. You'll find the Motel 6 Newport Beach, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Days Inn Costa Mesa/ Newport Beach is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You have no need to take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Enjoy them while you can and spend a night at one of the several luxurious establishments that are in the surrounding area. You may wish to enquire about availability at The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and The Resort at Pelican Hill.
If you'd love a brief pause from exploring Orange County Fairgrounds, take the short walk to The Cove for a refreshing cup or two of coffee. A notable eating option which is also nearby is The Baja Blues Restaurant. It's a good choice if you're craving a bigger meal or desire something a little more indulgent. If the dusk light brings about a sudden thirst, stop at Madeleine's for a cool beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Orange County FairgroundsAfter your time is done at Orange County Fairgrounds, there are still more things to see in the wider region:
- America's Family Pet Expo is a great venue available for conferences. It's conveniently located and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- No matter how many enjoyable tours you take part in while you are in this community, an afternoon spent at Orange Coast College will open your eyes to the enthusiasm of the students here.
- You don't have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Tewinkle Park awaits visitors and locals alike.
- Set aside to let nature flourish, Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve is a peaceful place to get some fresh air.
- Mesa Verde Shopping Center is a prime shopping destination, featuring a wide range of stores and eateries.