Book a hotel near Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hoag Hospital
Hoag Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Hoag Hospital is certain to be an interesting experience.
This site is situated in Newport Beach, an estimated 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
There's a nice variety of hotels that are an easy commute away from Hoag Hospital. Choose from 12 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of visitors enjoy the Balboa Bay Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Dorymans Oceanfront Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Newport Beach Hotel, A Four Sisters Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Anybody who loves a deal will likely enjoy staying a night at the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you need a little interlude from roaming around Hoag Hospital, take the short walk to Synkym Corporation for a piping hot cup of coffee. Still feeling hungry? Lotus Bistro is also nearby and offers patrons a more serious dining experience. Of course, there's no finer way to finish off a day's exploring than with a refreshing drink. A Restaurant, also a brief walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Hoag HospitalYou can maximize your precious vacation time by discovering the region's other attractions once you're done with Hoag Hospital:
- Nibble on a bite to eat outdoors, practice your photography or simply enjoy a walk at Newport Pier, one of the loveliest waterfront settings around.
- Home to numerous thought-provoking programs and exhibits, Environmental Nature Center educates, inspires and entertains the many curious visitors who walk through its doors each day.
- Looking for a relaxing spot to hang out in? Bring your sunglasses to Mother’s Beach and breathe in the sea air.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and get the ideal memento at Westcliff Plaza.
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum gives curious visitors the chance to discover the region's influential maritime past.