Whether you enjoy rolling the dice or just watching from the sidelines, the colorful lights and sounds of the slot machines at Valley View Casino are sure to give you a thrill.
You'll discover it in Valley Center, approximately 450 miles (724 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
Although there is only 1 hotel nearby, you won't be short on comfort. The Harrah's Resort & Casino Southern California is 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Valley View Casino.
After you nurture your imagination with new perspectives, remember to take care of your belly, too. It's at The Buffet (16300 Nyemii Pass Place, Valley Center), 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Valley View Casino
Once you're finally finished with Valley View Casino, you certainly won't run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Relax and enjoy your stay at Harrah's Rincon, a great local resort.
- You'll soon see why the shores of lovely Dixon Lake are popular with visitors.
- Enjoy a round or two, get some exercise and test yourself at Eagle Crest Golf Club.
- Get some respite from the heat on the water rides at Sengme Oaks Water Park. Don't forget to pack your towel and sunscreen!
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a round at Reidy Creek Golf Course.