Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what you should do next. San Diego Archaeological Center is always ready for you.
Escondido, where it is located, lies 460 miles (740 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Since it's just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, The Ranch at Bandy Canyon is the top place to get a room if you're planning to stay near San Diego Archaeological Center.
Other Things to Do Near San Diego Archaeological Center
In addition to San Diego Archaeological Center, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Get a feel for history by spending some time at San Pasqual Battlefield State Historic Park.
- With a diverse range of wonderful species, San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a great place to stop at and learn about the animals.
- You and your friends will savor an aromatic jaunt through the distinct notes that are showcased at Cordiano Winery.
- Work on your swing and try to shave a few strokes from your score at Eagle Crest Golf Club.
- Time at Orfila Vineyard and Winery is an awakening for your tastebuds.