Book a hotel near Newport Pier, Newport Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Newport Pier
Newport Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your things and get ready to experience Newport Pier, an essential part of any getaway.
To get there, you'll need to travel approximately 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you reach Newport Beach.
The proper hotel can be the difference between a mediocre vacation and a great one. There are 8 options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Newport Pier, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find one that has everything you want. The Balboa Bay Resort, the Dorymans Oceanfront Inn and the Newport Beach Hotel, A Four Sisters Inn are a few that are recommended, and they are just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're not quite ready to take a hammer to the old piggy bank, have a look at the bargain rooms 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away at the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach.
Are you somebody that has lavish tastes? You can find a small number of upmarket hotels situated a quick drive away. Suites and rooms at The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and The Resort at Pelican Hill are worth looking into.
If you're done exploring and crave a refreshment, make your way to Charlie's Chili (102 Mc Fadden Place, Newport Beach). Pull up a chair, get off your feet and enjoy a coffee or two. 21 Oceanfront (2100 West Oceanfront, Newport Beach) is a popular venue to spend an evening when the day draws to a close, and you can find a wide range of wines and beers.
Other Things to Do Near Newport PierOnce you've finished with Newport Pier, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Feel your body relax and tune in to the songs of the seabirds all around you at Mother’s Beach.
- Home to a range of enthralling programs and exhibits, Environmental Nature Center inspires, educates and entertains the many curious visitors who flock there each day.
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum is an essential local attraction for anyone intrigued by oceanic history.
- Free up an afternoon and get your game on at Balboa Fun Zone.
- At ExplorOcean, the thrilling world of science becomes relatable to everyday situations.