Book a hotel near Old Orange County Courthouse, Santa Ana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Orange County Courthouse
Old Orange County Courthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Old Orange County Courthouse is certain to be an interesting experience.
If you have ever thought that you'd like to explore Santa Ana, now is your chance!
If you're planning to go as far as Old Orange County Courthouse, you might want to reserve a room that's close to it. You'll find at least 5 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Many visitors like the Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange, Civic Center Inn Santa Ana and Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
In the surrounding area, you can find some very affordable solutions that are ideal for making your vacation budget work harder. A couple of your options include the Del Sol Inn - Anaheim Resort and the Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites.
If you like to indulge in the finer things in life, you will find several premier hotels just a short drive away. The Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Disneyland Hotel - On Disneyland Resort Property are recommended.
Sit down, give your feet a rest and enjoy a light meal at Solid Coffee Roasters, a favorite coffee shop a short walk from Old Orange County Courthouse. If your belly's starting to growl, you might want to consider Rasoi curry point, also nearby. Visitors who are looking for a drink might like to swing by Mission Control, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Old Orange County CourthouseYou can discover an assortment of other attractions after your trip to Old Orange County Courthouse:
- Take time to imagine what it might have been like to live in the area long ago as you visit Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse, a historic local building.
- If you can't visit the more popular museums, give your knowledge a boost at Bowers Museum.
- At Discovery Science Center, the interesting world of science becomes relatable to everyday life.
- Thankfully, some places are significant enough in history or nature that they're protected. Santiago Park is one of them.
- Discover the collection of animal species at Santa Ana Zoo and make some new furry friends!
An easy journey on the train is an excellent way to reach Old Orange County Courthouse. The most convenient station, Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center, is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.