Book a Hotel Near Fashion Island, Newport Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fashion Island
Fashion Island Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have an interesting experience with a visit to Fashion Island.
It awaits you in Newport Beach, 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
You will have 4 possible accommodations to peruse nearby. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Fashion Island, the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa and Fashion Island Hotel are sure to suit your needs.
If you don't care about fancy service and simply want to have a nice bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. Some options include the Tides Laguna Beach and the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach.
Travel 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and arrive at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. It's a favorite option with travelers and offers a nice escape from the intensity of touring.
Just a short distance away, Allegro Coffee Company is a superb place to sit down and enjoy a quick bite and a beverage. If you're planning to go out for dinner, stay in the area and book a table at Sushi Roku Newport Beach. For all those travelers that love finishing up the day with a relaxed beer or wine just down the street, the barkeep at Starbucks will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Fashion IslandApart from Fashion Island, visitors often swing by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Shop up a storm at Lincoln Experience Center, a popular shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- Newport Sports Museum is the perfect place to reflect on big wins and remember the greats.
- Fans of creative works should make plans to visit Orange County Museum of Art where they'll be truly impressed.
- At Newport Beach Country Club, regular patrons readily gather for a coffee while clearing their schedule for a few easygoing pursuits.
- Sherman Library and Garden is an interesting place for nature enthusiasts to spend the afternoon with its variety of plants, birds and flowers.