Book a hotel near Gettysburg Battlefield Museum, Gettysburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Gettysburg Battlefield Museum
Gettysburg Battlefield Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your time at Gettysburg Battlefield Museum.
This site is located in Gettysburg, which is roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
With as many as 24 accommodations in the vicinity of Gettysburg Battlefield Museum, it'll be simple to reserve a room that's right for you. The Baladerry Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good starting point. You might also like to have a look at the Gettysburg Hotel, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Federal Pointe Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Do you need a more affordable place to spend a night or two? Luckily enough, there are some moderately priced hotels a short stroll away. For instance, the Inn at Cemetery Hill is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) down the road, while the Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
After a morning spent at Gettysburg Battlefield Museum, entertain your tastebuds at Pike Restaurant & Tap House (985 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg). It's nearby, at just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Gettysburg Battlefield MuseumIn addition to Gettysburg Battlefield Museum, you might like to stop by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Get a feel for the past by spending some time at Gettysburg National Military Park.
- You should go to Gettysburg Visitor Center if you have any questions. Pick up some useful brochures and maps that might help you to better enjoy your exploration of the area.
- Step out of reality for an afternoon and enter the magical world of Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf. Putt-putt golf remains an entertaining sport for all ages, so bring your friends!
- Discover some amazing stories from a bygone era while you stroll around Gettysburg National Cemetery.
- An important historical site, Cemetery Hill is a place worth visiting to get a feel for a past era.